Saturday, July 2, 2011



"amanda, r u okay????"

m I okay?????
ya.....tis's a simple yet difficult question for me....
wat do u guys think?????
M i okay????
does I look okay????

some of u mb say tat
"ya....she's fine now....she just nid some time..."

some mb lik
"im x sure....she seems to be so okay....but yet...."
"alah.....dunno how to say...."

some lik
"amanda?????dunnno????wat happen to her...."

mb others lik
"dunno....who cares...."

even some wil b like
"yes.....she's x okay now.....i wanna made her x okay...."
"i wanna win evrythg tat she hav..."
(pls lar....dun go around n ask abt me n pretend tat u cares abt me....you win....okay....u been through al thos beauty comp....u hav lots of fren...ur course is so easy....major in SENI VISUAl....u hav alot of thgs betta den I hav...ur slimmer....ur richer....ur more prettier den im....ur betta den me in anyway....kay?????SATISFLY????
pls.....let go of me....wawa....i hav enuf prob...im sufffering now...ur happy now....so...pls let go of me....)



I nid alcohol drinks right now...
I nid chocolates right now....
I nid hugs....


n wat I nid d most....



TO SLIP FoREVER.....


ya.....slip forever....